Most of our admissions are referrals from hospitals, clinics, other nursing homes, and assisted living facilities, but you can also contact us directly. Prior to admission, we complete an assessment with your physician so we can tailor our services to your needs.
On admission day and throughout your stay with us, a variety of friendly professionals will be available to you and your family to answer all your questions and provide guidance in areas such as nutrition, therapy, resident rights, nursing care, and discharge planning. We are sure our experience and commitment will earn your trust.
Surround yourself with things that are important to you:
- Wash and wear clothing - If you are being admitted for short-term rehabilitation after surgery or illness, bring comfortable clothes that you can move freely in for therapy (jeans are not recommended) as well as athletic shoes that tie (to reduce the risk of your foot sliding out of the shoe).
- Robe and slippers
- Preferred personal care supplies
- Walker, wheelchair, cane, or other mobility device - Your therapist can custom fit these devices for your personal use.
- Spending money; safely kept and readily available on-site in a secure Resident Trust Account
- Insurance information
- Copy of healthcare directives (Power of Attorney for Healthcare / Finance)
- Family photos and other belongings to personalize your room
- Your favorite pillow and blanket
Are you a family caregiver in need of a break? Our respite care program allows family caregivers a well-deserved rest, vacation, and time to take care of themselves. Gain peace of mind, knowing your loved one is receiving excellent care in a warm, respectful environment.