We empower individuals with mental illness or intellectual disability to live successfully and to their fullest potential by providing high quality, innovative services, with a person centered approach.
Woodland Care is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and structured living environment that is as home-like as possible for people with chronic mental illnesses and developmental disabilities. It is our goal to promote stabilization and independence through goal-oriented coaching and education. We believe that people thrive the most when services are developed with them as an active participant. We value taking into account each person’s unique strengths and abilities and provide services based on their specific outcomes and needs.
We are a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) Licensed Ambulatory Class C (CA).
A place to call home.
- Serving Ambulatory Males and Females
- 8 Private Bedrooms with Attached Half Bath
- Two Shower Rooms
- Resident Choice Buffet Style Meals and Snacks
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry Area
- Free WiFi
Access to support services.
- 24/7 Awake, Skilled Staff
- On-site Psychiatrist (In-Person and via Telehealth)
- On-Site Registered Nurse
- On-Site Primary Care Provider Visits
- On-Site Dental, Audiology, Podiatry, and Ophthalmology Services
- Telehealth Capability for Other Providers and for Court Services Appointments
A full and active life is a healthy life.
- Weekly Community Shopping Outings and Coffee Group
- On-Site Fitness Area, Library, Aviary, Multipurpose Gymnasium, and Family Circle (which includes a computer area, pool table, and canteen)
- Leisure Time and Community Activities (such as local sporting events, fairs, parades, bowling outings, apple orchard and other business tours, golf cart rides, movies, arts and crafts, cooking and baking groups, and holiday parties)
- Weekly Church Services for All Denominations
- Frequent Live Music Performances