Clark County Rehabilitation & Living Center has provided care for the elderly, mentally ill, and developmentally disabled in our rural Wisconsin community since 1922.
Because healthcare is always evolving, specialized programs have developed to meet specific needs such as memory care and intensive rehabilitation services.
Clark County Rehabilitation & Living Center is comprised of:
- 80-Bed Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility
- 4, 10-Bed Secure Memory Care Units
- 30-Bed Psychiatric Care Unit
- 32-Bed In-Patient Rehabilitation Unit
(Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies)
- 16-Bed Facility for the Intellectually Disabled (ICF-ID )
- 8-Bed Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) Licensed Ambulatory Class C (CA) for individuals with chronic metal illnesses or developmental disabilities with behavioral concerns
- Provider of Adult Day Services and Community Outreach services for individuals with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and mental health needs.
- WIC Program Provider
Woodland Enhanced Health Services Commission
A collaboration of several counties throughout Wisconsin, the Commission is contracted with Clark County Rehabilitation & Living Center to provide the infrastructure and staffing for activities related to the nursing home and facility for the developmentally disabled.