Proudly serving individuals with:
Chronic Metal Illness
Developmental Disabilities with Behavioral Concerns
Severe Physical Disabilities
Striving for independence is a natural part of life for each of us. We are all unique with a wide variety of skills, thoughts, and preferences. At Life Ventures, we treat each person as an individual who needs assistance to become more independent.
Each of our residents has an individual plan to facilitate personal dignity, health, and social activities. We provide around-the-clock professional care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Our staff strives to:
- Enhance self esteem.
- Build strength and health.
- Enjoy leisure time activities.
- Integrate into normal community events.
Vocational opportunities are available for people who are interested in learning work skills. Adaptive equipment and specialized training helps overcome some of the limitations of physical disabilities.
A place to call home.
- Private Bedroom
- Specialized Dining Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry Area
Access to support services.
- 24/7 Awake, Skilled Staff
- On-Site Qualified Mental Retardation Professional (QMRP)
- On-Site Registered Nurse
- On-Site Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- On-Site Primary Care Providers
- On-Site Dental, Audiology, Podiatry, and Ophthalmology Services
A full life is an active life.
- Community Involvement
- Access to Fitness Room, Library, Aviary, Multipurpose Room, and Family Circle (which includes a computer area, pool table, and canteen)
- Leisure Time and Community Activities (such as physical activities, games, golf cart rides, social groups, movies, holiday parties, arts and crafts, and cooking groups)
- Church Services for All Denominations
- Frequent Live Music Performances