Do you need therapy care after surgery, for an injury, or due to a chronic health condition? Choose Clark County Rehabilitation and recover as quickly as possible with a therapy program that is customized to your needs.
We provide therapy to individuals who have a variety of conditions limiting their function including orthopedic injuries, stroke, arthritis, neuromuscular injuries, work injuries, sports and recreation injuries, and speech and language problems. Our rehabilitation care department provides a multidisciplinary approach that encompasses physical, speech, and occupational therapies seven days a week.
Focused on providing you with the best outcome possible.
We contract with national therapy leader, Aegis Therapies, who specializes in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and joint replacement therapy. Their therapists have special training in the areas of balance management, fall prevention, cognitive (awareness) skills, complex medical conditions, and incontinence management.
Learn more about Aegis Therapies.
Restore as much of your functional independence as possible with physical therapy. Physical therapy is used to to treat joint replacements, heart conditions, strokes, arthritis, fractures, weakness, and balance disorders.
- Build your muscle strength and endurance.
- Improve your balance so walking is easier and falls are less likely.
- Modify how you move so you can use a walker, crutches, or a cane.
- Decrease swelling, inflammation, and pain.
Improve your communication and ability to swallow. Speech therapy is used to treat dementia, stroke, neurologic disease (Parkinson's Disease), trouble swallowing, and voice issues.
- Learn swallowing strategies.
- Improve your ability to communicate.
- Maximize your memory recall.
- Strengthen your vocal quality.
Manage your limitations so you can restore your independence. Occupational therapy is used to treat joint replacements, heart conditions, strokes, arthritis, fractures, and weakness.
- Increase ease of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, cooking).
- Learn techniques for doing tasks so you avoid injury.
- Adapt your home to improve safety and ease of movement.
- Build arm and hand strength.